my365

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 17 and 18 (a bit upset)

Well we've had a minor set back and I'm kinda mad! I did take photo's for day 15 and 16 and they are no where to be found!! They aren't on my camera card or in my lightroom folder. Who knows what happened to them. I did have yesterdays still and of course todays. The photo from yesterday is my cat Buddy. yeah he looks upset, but he looks that way 99% of the time. We've had him since he was born and he will be 8 in April.


Now for my day 18 photo. My camera ham girl! I killed 2 birds with one stone with it. My 365 photo and a layout I needed to get done for Jennifer Barrette. She's got this great new collab out with Angie Kovacs called Day Dream Believer that can be found at Elemental Scraps.


And the Layout


Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. beautiful shots! Love the kitty and that frame is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots and love the layout too. I've been looking for a picture I scanned of my dd for a layout can't find it anywhere. So I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Love the frames! And your LO is also really great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifull pictures! The layout was very nice. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photo overlays on the pics are awesome. I have a grumpy looking kitty too!

    ReplyDelete